- Job Order ID: 843
- City: Thomson
- State: GA
Local manufacturing company has immediate openings for Assembly Workers.
Assemblers work as a team on multiple facets of the production process.
- Assembling products and parts as instructed by supervisor
- Removing parts from containers and storing them per customer specifications
- Utilizing compressed air to clean parts as instructed by specifications
- Assisting with masking/plugging holes on the load line
- Loads and unloads products as needed and instructed
- Assembles kits that will be packaged in boxes or shrink wrapped for shipment
- Assembles product to specifications that may include heating and bending acrylic glass, binding glass together, or putting clips in place
As seen on Indeed.com
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and team lift up to 75 pounds
- Ability to lift, drag, stand, walk, sit, twist at waist, and bend for duration of shift
- Ability to use a box cutter and air staple gun safely
- Proven written and oral communication skills
- Commitment to ensuring a safe work environment by following all safety procedures
- Must have a valid and current driver's license
- Ability to count and do basic math
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screening
- Repetitive motion involved
- Additional testing may be required prior to completing specific tasks
Sizemore, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.