- Job Order ID: 1952
- City: CHESTER
- State: VA
Experienced Area Manager needed to oversee Janitorial Site Accounts in Chester, VA. This position will be assigned to the Richmond Division and will be responsible for daily operations and quality control at the assigned accounts.
Salary is based on experience.
Essential Job Requirements:
- Be at least 21 years of age with a mature presence.
- Have no convictions for any felony offense.
- Have no misdemeanor convictions for any crimes of moral turpitude.
- Have dependable transportation.
- Must submit to and pass required testing. (Admin related to job functions, background, drug)
- Have within the normal range of hearing and eyesight.
- Be able to work the dayshift, Monday through Friday (Including some weekends), as well as extra hours that could be required from time to time.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Be available for overnight travel for up to a week at a time.
- Be willing to participate in training sessions and meetings when scheduled.
- Be able to work in harmony with others.
- Must possess great problem-solving skills and be a self-starter.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Must be able to read and comprehend policies and procedures / rules and regulations written or spoken in English.
- Communicate utilizing the English language and interface effectively in a pleasant "customer service" tone, whether the individual is an internal or external customer. Bilingual is a plus.
- Possess patience, tact, cheerful disposition and enthusiasm; as well as diplomacy and professionalism when dealing with any person in the work environment.
- Must adhere to all safety requirements of Sizemore and any applicable jobsite.
- May be required to operate a company motor vehicle and make distribution or pickup of material occasionally. With this responsibility, an MVR must be provided and accepted by Sizemore.
- Must possess initiative and sound judgement in evaluating and reacting to situations.
- Majority of work will be performed in a climatically controlled building during the normal business day.
RELATED JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Lead all shifts in Janitorial Operations within the account assigned to.
- Lead Janitorial Operations within the accounts in assigned area.
- Responsible for submitted payroll for assigned account and assisting with payroll in assigned Area.
- Responsible for Reporting at all accounts in assigned area.
- Responsible for scheduling of all shifts and assisting with scheduling at assigned accounts.
- Submit Daily washes and recaps for account assigned to.
- Responsible for audits of accounts in assigned area.
- Ensure that all paperwork in assigned area is correctly filed in accordance with Corporate guidelines.
- Recruit remotely and process new applicants through company systems for assigned accounts in area.
This is not all inclusive, and other tasks may be assigned as well from time to time.
It is essential that you support and integrate the values of Sizemore and interact effectively with co-workers, applicants, visitors, customers and vendors throughout the company. It is expected that you always demonstrate a commitment to service and professionalism through appropriate conduct and personal demeanor.
High School diploma or GED required
Previous experience of 2 – 4 years at least in janitorial management is preferred
Sizemore, INC. is an EOE