- Job Order ID: 375
- City: Columbus
- State: GA
We are seeking a responsible individual to provide secretarial, clerical, and administrative support in order to ensure that services are provided in an effective and efficient manner in the Columbus, Georgia area.
Essential Job Functions/Requirements:
- Maintains a professional atmosphere by conveying a positive attitude through personal actions, both spoken and written.
- Answers all inquiries made in person or by telephone.
- Correctly enters all pertinent data necessary on a daily basis.
- Prepares detailed reports for customer/client.
- Files documents as needed.
- Directs phone calls and inquiries to the appropriate department and/or person.
- Recruits, conducts screening interviews, administers tests, checks references, and evaluates potential applicants.
- Makes job assignment offers to employees explaining full job description, terms of assignment, pay rate, and benefits.
- Conducts employee orientations.
- Follows and communicates all safety rules and regulations.
- Supports the local branch office in their corporate requirements.
- Performs routine office, secretarial, and clerical tasks including maintenance of filing systems.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Experience & Education Requirements:
Ideal candidates for this position must possess excellent human interaction skills. Strong communication and verbal skills are also required. Must be professional and dependable and have a positive, friendly personality. Potential candidate must also have the ability to multi-task and a strong ability to pay attention to detail. Candidates will be required to have 2-3 years administrative experience in a fast paced office environment. High school diploma or GED is required. Must have intermediate to advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Prospective candidates must undergo a detailed personal history review, police records verification, character/integrity reference check, and verification of past work experience. Candidates are also required to submit to a pre-employment drug screen.
The work requires routine walking, standing, bending, sitting and carrying items weighing less than 30 pounds.