Admin Support Assistant
- Job Order ID: 1965
- City: Garner
- State: NC
Administrative Support Assistant needed in Garner, NC.
The Administrative Support Assistant for Sizemore, Inc., will be responsible for assisting the Administrative Support Specialist and Site Manager in the daily administrative functions of Sizemore Inc.
RELATED JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Answers incoming phone calls; taking detailed messages as required.
- Greet visitors, candidates and employees.
- Ensures Employee Orientation packets have been filled out completely, employees complete the necessary New Hire orientation paperwork, Employee Files and Records have been properly set up and required Employee information has been properly added to all administrative systems in a timely manner.
- Serves as a liaison between customers, candidates, employees and administrative staff.
- Recruits, screens, interviews and onboards candidates for open positions which may include positions in industrial, manufacturing, clerical, security and janitorial environments
- Responsible for understanding the client's environment and staffing requirements to ensure that orders are filled with optimal candidates.
- Responsible for administering pre-hire employment tests, safety orientations, and site-specific orientations.
- Makes job assignment offers to employees explaining full job description, terms of assignment, pay rate, and benefits.
- Obtains complete and accurate information from customers placing job orders and matches the best candidate to the job.
- Monitors employee activity at customer location such as attendance and performance.
- Follows and communicates all safety rules and regulations.
- Completes accident reports and manages workers compensation claims until the claim has been closed. (Making sure employee attends doctor's appointments, scheduling appointments for them as needed, and sending all information to Corporate.)
- Represents Sizemore, Inc. at various professional, academic, and/or civic activities as requested.
- Supports the local branch office in their corporate/administrative requirements.
- Performs routine office, secretarial, and clerical tasks including maintenance of filing systems.
- Must be able to walk, sometimes ascending and descending stairs at customer's sites with no restrictions.
- Maintains proper record-keeping of employee files and documents.
- Responsible for completing weekly payroll for assigned site.
- Responsible for scheduling candidates for interviews, testing and drug screens as required.
- Responsible for accurately submitting and reviewing background checks.
- Responsible for submitting candidate information to appropriate staff (and in some cases on-site Sizemore representatives) for candidate consideration.
- Communicates with other office personnel on assignment terminations, promotions, or raises.
- Maintains documentation of account(s) and employee activities, issues, problems and resolutions.
This list is not all inclusive. Other tasks may be assigned as required.
- Oversee admin support at VOP locations in your assigned area or corporate account.
- Possess advanced telephone and email etiquette.
- Work with the corporate office to provide requested information timely.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments to meet deadlines.
- Have dependable transportation.
- Must submit to and pass required testing. (Admin related to job functions, background, drug)
- Have within the normal range of hearing and eyesight.
- Be able to work the dayshift, Monday through Friday, 8AM – 5PM as well as extra hours that could be required from time to time.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Be willing to participate in training sessions and meetings when scheduled.
- Be able to work in harmony with others.
- Must possess great problem-solving skills and be a self-starter.
- Must be able to read and comprehend policies and procedures / rules and regulations written or spoken in English.
- Communicate utilizing the English language and interface effectively in a pleasant "customer service" tone, whether the individual is an internal or external customer. Bilingual is a plus.
- Possess patience, tact, cheerful disposition and enthusiasm; as well as diplomacy and professionalism when dealing with any person in the work environment.
- Must adhere to all safety requirements of Sizemore and any applicable jobsite.
- May be required to operate a company motor vehicle and make distribution or pickup of material occasionally. With this responsibility, an MVR must be provided and accepted by Sizemore.
- Must possess initiative and sound judgement in evaluating and reacting to situations.
- Keep all sensitive documents secure and out of sight.
- Majority of work will be performed in a climate-controlled building during the normal business day.
- Must be able to ascend and descend stairs with no assistance.
VALUES AND BEHAVIORS:
It is essential that you support and integrate the values of Sizemore and interact effectively with co-workers, applicants, visitors, customers and vendors throughout the company. It is expected that you demonstrate a commitment to service and professionalism through appropriate conduct and personal demeanor at all times.
High School diploma or GED required; College or Vocational School degree is preferred.
Previous experience of at least 2 years in an Administrative position is preferred.
Physical / Mental Requirements:
Work is classified as light in physical requirements. Requires the ability to lift / carry 25 pounds periodically. Must be able to sit, stand, walk, bend, stoop, speak effectively and listen for understanding for the duration of the workday. Work requires a high attention to detail, the ability to cope with mental demands, prioritize and process information quickly with accuracy and clarity.
Sizemore, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.