- Job Order ID: 661
- City: Swainsboro
- State: GA
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Locate and read blueprints, job travelers, and bills of material.
· Operate CNC Machining centers and teardown of fixtures and tooling.
· Responsible for machine offsets.
· Use measuring instruments to ensure conformance of finished part to specifications.
· Responsible for upkeep of the machines – cleaning, filling oils, filling coolants, and other production maintenance upkeep.
· Responsible for burring parts, checking parts, and filling out audit sheets.
· Must be able to communicate with leaders and work well with others in a team environment.
· Must be familiar with the production goals of the department; assist in meeting those goals through the application of best practices identified by Engineering and Management.
· Work efficiently throughout the day in spite of machine downtime or other delays in production.
· Follow all safety and housekeeping procedures.
· Conformance to production and administrative procedures.
· Enhancement of existing processes.
· Other duties as assigned
As seen on Indeed.com.
· High School diploma required.
· Previous machi